Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Swagbucks....



Swag what???? 

That is the response I get most often.  If you have never heard of Swagbucks, grab a drink, sit down and I will let you in on this awesome program.

If you are like me and do alot of searches on the Internet, why not get rewarded??  Why not get points for doing searches that you can turn into gift cards to places like Target, Walmart, Starbucks (my favorite), Amazon and so much more.

I have earned several Starbucks gift cards already and am so ready to cash out again- YEA!!!!  Last year, I was able to cash out my Swagbucks for Amazon gift cards that really helped out with Christmas (especially since the items I was buying my boys for Christmas I was able to get free shipping:)) 

You can even earn points for shopping online, answering polls, watching videos, etc.

It takes me a couple of minutes in the morning to:
Answer an simple daily poll = 1 Swagbuck
Skip through all the NOSO (no obligation special offers)= 2 Swagbucks
Watching short videos and inputting the numbers that scroll across the screen= 2+ Swagbucks (this morning I got 5)
I also get messages to watch the advertisement before a video and answer 1 question= 3 Swagbucks
Swagbuck TV= 3 Swagbucks for every 10 videos you watch

It may not seem like a lot of Swagbucks but believe me they do add up.  Plus add your searches on top and it adds up fast.  Like I said- why do your Internet searches for free- join me and get rewarded and turn your Swagbucks into something fun just for you:)  And it is FREE to sign up. 

To sign up- register here and start earning- it is so simple, easy and fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment