Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"The Money Saving Mom's Budget" Preorder book

One of my favorite bloggers, Crystal Paine has written a book, "The Money Saving Mom's budget".


 I cannot wait for it to hit the shelves on January 10, 2012.  I am actually going to be using my Swagbucks to get a gift card to purchase this book as soon as it is released.  I haven't been this excited about a book release in some time now.

Crytal Paine is an amazing mother to 3 super cute kids and has an amazing supportive husband.  She is also the woman behind MoneySavingMom.com.  I love her website and have been following her for some time now.  She is very inspirational, has great information and actually inspired me to start this blog.

Even though I have never met her in real life, I feel I know her from her blog.

The Money Saving Mom's budget book is available for preorder right now on Amazon for only $10.98- awesome price.  The books list price is listed at $14.00.

If this book is anything like her website, you will not be dissapointed.  I am so excited and am counting down the days until I get my copy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment