Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thank you Swagbucks:)

As many of you know, I am a huge fan of Swagbucks.  I redeem the points I earn on gift cards.  They have other things other than giftcards, like DVD's, magazines, video games the list goes on and on.  I am sure you will find something that you would love to redeem your points on.

I love to redeem my points on gift cards- something fun just for me:) 

I just cashed out some of my points and got a $50 Starbucks gift card- Merry Christmas to me. 


I am so excited.  The only time I go to Starbucks is when I have a gift card.  I am only a few points away from redeeming for a $25 Barnes & Nobles gift card for a book that I really really want.

If you want to earn some fun stuff, please join me and register here for your very own Swagbucks account and start earning.  Plus if you register through this link, you will get 30 free Swagbucks to get you started.  Awesome:)

No comments:

Post a Comment