Monday, February 4, 2013

Menu Plan for the week of 02/04/2012

Well, Chris came home all happy saying he heard we are getting more snow over night- we shall see.  Today was a super busy day.  I actually left the house promptly at 8am to do my grocery shopping.  I had no problem finding parking spots up close:)  The stores were quiet:)  I was home by 11:30am.  I am thinking about doing my grocery shopping in the morning here on out- we will see how that goes.  I had to get up and out early this morning because Nathan had a dentist appointment this afternoon.  We had good reports from the dentist- no cavities and his molars are 60% in, which explains why Nathan's mouth was not feeling right- poor thing just didn't know the words to let me know his mouth was aching.  Let's see how this week flows:)

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Baked Oatmeal X2
Oatmeal with brown sugar and raisins X2
PB Toast with banana
Pancakes
Strawberry & Cream Cheese muffins

Lunch
Sandwich, popcorn and banana

Dinner
Chicken Pot Pie
Pancakes at IHOP
Chili
Chili potatoes with green beans
Spanish Rice with corn
Pasta Alfredo with mixed veggies
Spaghetti with corn and homemade rolls

Snacks and desserts
Apple Slices with PB
Sliced carrots
Popcorn
Homemade fudge

What yummy treats do you have on your menu plan for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment