Monday, February 4, 2013

My Declutter Goal for the week of 02/04/2013

As you may recall, I am working on getting my kitchen cleared out and clutter free:)  Due to our very hectic schedule, this project was going to take me more than 1 week to complete.  I did get a couple of things accomplished last week, not as many as I had hoped to get done.  But some is better than none:)  Let's see how much I can get done this week.

Here is a recap of my kitchen declutter goals:

1) Clean off my kitchen table~ done and so excited

2) Clean off my kitchen counters

3) Go through lowers cabinets

4) Go through upper cabinets

5) Scrub stove

6) Scrub oven

7) Clear off table with phone and go through cookbooks~ done- went through all the cookbooks I have acquired over the years and have decided to get rid of the ones I haven't opened at all in years.

8) Organize pantry

9) Scrub refrigerator inside and out

10) Scrub kitchen floor

11) Paint under sink before counter install

If you are in need of a declutter challenge in your home- feel free to hop on in and join me in my journey to get our house uncluttered, cleaned and company ready.  If you have a room in your house you want to get under control~make a plan to get it done this week. Make a list of what you need to accomplish for that 1 room. Use what available times and days you have to get the list of your projects done. I will update later this week and show you the progress we have made in our kitchen:)

No comments:

Post a Comment