Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Declutter Goal for the week of 01/28/2013

As I sit here typing this out in my nice, clean living room, I am eager to get started on another room in my home.  Who is with me?  Don't make me clean by myself now- please~ LOL:)

If you are in need of a declutter challenge in your home- feel free to hop on in and join me in my journey to get our house uncluttered, cleaned and company ready.  Plus, it doesn't hurt that we are currently house hunting and I really don't feel like packing up all the stuff we have accumulated over the last 10 years we have lived here. 

This next room is very cluttered and with all of our current obligations, it will make me 2 weeks to get this room under control and clutter free.  Which room am I talking about you may ask?

My kitchen.

My poor kitchen is so abused and cluttered.  I am tired of walking and squeezing around things.  I am tired of hunting and looking for things I need.  I have a decent amount of cabinets in my kitchen, unfortunately most are filled with things we don't even use anymore and haven't touched in years.  My poor counters hold way more than they need to.  Well, no more:)

Here are my goals over the next 2 weeks for my kitchen in no particular order:

1)  Clean off my kitchen table

2)  Clean off my kitchen counters

3)  Go through lowers cabinets

4)  Go through upper cabinets

5)  Scrub stove

6)  Scrub oven

7)  Clear off table with phone and go through cookbooks

8)  Organize pantry

9)  Scrub refrigerator inside and out

10)  Scrub kitchen floor

11)  Paint under sink before counter install

If you have a room in your house you want to get under control~make a plan to get it done this week. Make a list of what you need to accomplish for that 1 room. Use what available times and days you have to get the list of your projects done. I will update later this week and show you the progress we have made in our kitchen:)







No comments:

Post a Comment