Monday, February 25, 2013

My Decluttering Goals for the week of 02/25/2013

While I did get a lot done working on decluttering my bedroom, there is still more to be done:)  I didn't get a chance to work on it over the weekend.  So, we will attack it this week:)

Here is our plan of attack for the master bedroom this week:
~ Go through book shelf
~ Go through tubs of clothes
~ Clean off dresser and get it ready for big huge yard sale
~ Go through and clean out night stand and get it ready for yard sale
~ Clean under bed
~ Go through shelving
~ Clean out closet

If you are in need of a declutter challenge in your home- feel free to hop on in and join me in my journey to get our house uncluttered, cleaned and company ready. If you have a room in your house you want to get under control~make a plan to get it done this week. Make a list of what you need to accomplish for that 1 room. Use what available times and days you have to get the list of your projects done.

Let's see how much we can get done this week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment