Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Living Room, Laundry Room and Kitchen Declutter pics:)

Sorry for such a long wait for the before and after pics of our Living Room and Kitchen.  I am very pleased with the way my house is coming along.  I can't get over how much room we have now that we got so much stuff out of here:)  I don't have a before picture of our Laundry Room as hubby sneakily decluttered and cleaned it- not that I am complaining:)

I want a more simpler life- more life on purpose as I like to call it.  We have found that we don't NEED a lot of possessions we thought we did.  Plus not having a lot of money, we are more intentional with the things we do buy.

Here are our before and after pics of just the decluttering parts.  We still have painting, counter and other little things to get done.
My poor unloved living room

My neat and clean living room complete with little munchkin:)
My poor poor cluttered kitchen

My beautiful spacious new kitchen:)
My now neat laundry room- thanks honey:)

Oh look, the hook I only asked him to install oh about 10 years ago- better late than never right- LOL:)
This week we are in the Master bedroom and it is coming along beautifully.  There is a room underneath all that stuff:)

What kind of cool projects did you do this week?  Are you decluttering with me?  What did you get done this week~ I would love to hear all about it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment