Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Decluttering Goal for the week of 02/11/2013

I feel so much better this morning after an OK night's rest.  A certain 3 yr old came and woke me up to tell me he had to go potty at 4am.  Then he climbed in my bed and went right back to sleep.  He is a toss and turn as well as kicking and stretching out kind of sleeper.  So, between daddy and little Michael, mommy gets pushed out of the bed sometimes.

But I do have some great news:)  The guy coming out to replace our counter, has an opening- yea!!!!  This Saturday.  OK, kind of short notice but we will take it.  I cannot wait to see my kitchen with my fabulous shiny new counters:)

The last 2 weeks, we have been working on the Living Room and the Kitchen.  Due to the counter installation, instead of jumping into a new room, we are going to stay right here and do a few things that need to get done before we can install the new counter.  If you don't have any major projects to accomplish and want to dive right on into decluttering a new room this week- go ahead and start swimming:)

Here are our decluttering goals for this week:

1)  Clean my computer desk- not sure why I keep ignoring this space- oops:)

2)  Rip out floor in cabinet under sink

3)  Paint wall in cabinet

4)  Clean kitchen counters

5)  Go through medicine cabinet

6)  Go through lower cabinets

7)  Pull out stove and clean behind stove

8)  Sweep and mop kitchen floor

If you are in need of a declutter challenge in your home- feel free to hop on in and join me in my journey to get our house uncluttered, cleaned and company ready. If you have a room in your house you want to get under control~make a plan to get it done this week. Make a list of what you need to accomplish for that 1 room. Use what available times and days you have to get the list of your projects done. I will update later this week and show you the progress we have made in our kitchen and hopefully our brand new counters:)

No comments:

Post a Comment