Monday, February 25, 2013

Menu Plan for the week of 02/25/2013

We hope everyone had a nice, relaxing, peaceful weekend.  My plans for this weekend were to go to Lowe's to do the Build & Grow Clinic and then to work on clearing out my bedroom.  How much do you think I got done Saturday?  Welllll, none got done. 

We did go to the Lowe's Build & Grow Clinic, the boys have fun building their cool monster trucks.  Then I got to talking with a friend and well, you know when I get to talking, time just flies and I lose all track of time.  Opps:)  We got home just in time for lunch.  Then Michael and I headed out to spend my Christmas and Birthday money and to do our grocery shopping, since we have a doctor's appointment crazy early to get the staple out of little Michael's head.  It is easier to go shopping with out the little one running around.  He refuses to sit in the shopping cart- so normally he stays home with daddy:)

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Oatmeal with raisins
Cream of Wheat with apple slices
Pancakes
Egg Sandwiches
Applesauce Oatmeal muffins
Baked Oatmeal with apples X2

Lunch
Sandwich, popcorn and banana

Dinner
Chicken Pot Pie
Beef Stew- it was a hit the last time we had it
Shredded BBQ Chicken on bun with fruit
Scrambled eggs, sausage and fruit
Taco bean rice with green beans
Pasta Alfredo  with peas
Spaghetti with corn and homemade rolls

Snacks and desserts
Apple Slices with PB
Sliced carrots
Popcorn
Angel food cake

What yummy dishes you have planned for your family this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment