Monday, August 6, 2012

Menu Plan for the week of 08/06/2012

We are so thrilled that the sickness has gone away and that everyone is healthy- YEA!!!!  I am so thankful that what ever the boys had stayed with them and neither myself nor Michael caught it.  I don't like the fact that my boys were sick but I was better able to tend to their needs not being sick myself.

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Pancakes X2
Banana muffins X2
Homemade yogurt
Baked Oatmeal X2
Smoothies & PB toast

Lunch
Sandwich, popcorn and carrot sticks
Leftovers when we have anything leftover

Dinner
Chicken Potpie with salad
Chicken Fajitas with corn on the cob
Bean & Rice tacos with green beans
Cinnamon Griddle cakes with homemade syrup
Pasta bake with corn
Chicken Tortilla soup with homemade rolls
Shredded BBQ chicken on buns with green beans

Snacks
Apple slices
Carrot sticks
Parm Zucchini sticks
Parm Eggplant sticks

What yummy stuff do you have on your menu plan for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment