Thursday, August 23, 2012

Adventures in Gardening

I just realized it had been a little while since my last garden update.  Parts of my garden are doing very well while others not so well.

Our tomatoes are yet to be seen- I have this feeling we aren't going to see any tomatoes this season.  Our zucchini plants are not doing well at all.  The cucumber vines are OK- we didn't have a year like we did last year but we did have enough to eat ourselves.  The watermelon vines are just about taking over the garden- they are wild:)  Eggplants are doing fabulous- can't wait to see how big they will get.  My mouth is watering thinking how tasty they will be- yummy:)

Here are some pictures of my garden:
Biggest Watermelon so far

Watermelon chilling out with the cucumber vines

Red Pepper

Eggplant

Eggplant
OK- it looks like I only took pictures of watermelons, a pepper, and some eggplants.  This crazy weather and lack of rain are wreaking havoc on my garden.

How is your garden holding up?

No comments:

Post a Comment