Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cooking for my freezer Day 3

Today was a great day- no where to go.  Just able to stay at home and get some things done around here as well as spend time with the boys.

Today, we were supposed to make Banana Bread muffins but we changed things up just a tad and made Oatmeal Banana muffins instead.  I am so glad we did~ they were so tasty.

Here is what we made today:
Super yummy oatmeal banana muffins.  I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about oatmeal and bananas but they were really good.  I wanted to make oatmeal raisin muffins but suddenly remembered my hubby doesn't like raisins.  I'm such a good wife:)  I will make oatmeal raisin muffins next week when he is away:)

I was on a roll today, after baking the muffins I:
peeled and sliced carrots and cucumbers (the cucumbers are from the garden and so delish).  I cut up the red and green peppers.  Also cut up and made Parm Zucchini slices-  oh my these are so good.

I even made some homemade yogurt- Chris was super thrilled- he loves my yogurt and even strained the whey out to make it thicker.
I was on a roll.  I am so pleased with all I got accomplished:)

How did you do with your freezer cooking for today?

Come back tomorrow to see how day 4 goes for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment