Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Big Declutter Challenge #27

I really wanted to do this yesterday but that didn't happen.  As many of you know, I have been trying to figure out what to do with our declutter challenges for this week as we are leaving for our family vacation/field  trip to Washington Dc this Friday.  I have decided it would be better for our family not to dive into another room this week as we are all running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to make sure we have everything we need for our trip.

Instead, we are going to work on straigtening up and reorganizing some of the areas we have already decluttered.  Today, we are going to work on the living room(which was my goal for yesterday) and the kitchen.  I do believe with a little help from the boys after their summer school work we can knock this out quite nicely today:)

If you would like to take a break, dive right into another room or just pick up and reorganize the rooms you are already decluttered, by all means do that.  Do whatever is going to make you happy.  If at the end of the day, you are happy with your choice for the day- then I am happy for you.

Come back this evening and see how this challenge went for me today:)  Leave me a comment and let me know how you are doing with your declutter challenges and if they are working for you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment