Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Big Declutter Challenge #24

This morning seems to be flowing a lot better than yesterday.  I did hear my alarm this morning and got up when it went off unlike yesterday.  Little Michael seems to be feeling much better this morning and so far so good= no fever:)

Today's declutter challenge is to look at your declutter paper that you made in the beginning and locate room #6 and find the second thing you wrote to do.  That is going to be your project for today:)

This week we are working in the boys bathroom, which is a lot smaller than mine.  That makes it the perfect room to work in this week.  Today's challenge for me to to clean and reorganize the shelves in the boys bathroom.

The boys are all at the kitchen table working so nicely on their summer school work, with the exception of Christopher, who is at actual summer school.  I am going to try to sneak away for a few minutes and see if I can get the boys shelves done this morning- wish me luck:)

Don't forget to come back this evening and see how I did with my challenge for today.  Hope you all are doing well with your challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment