Friday, June 29, 2012

Awesome Kroger Deal- EXPIRED**

I was out yesterday picking up a few things for our trip.  I decided to pick up some BBQ sauce since they were on sale at Kroger.  Boy, did I do a double take when I saw that the Original BBQ sauce had a coupon on it that stated that you would get $2 off when you bought 1 8qt caniser of Country Time Lemonade or Kool Aid and 2 bottles of Kraft BBQ sauce.  Kevin and I quickly went over to the drink aisle to see how much the Country Time Lemonade and Kool Aid canisters were to see if they were a good deal.

To my surprise, the Country Time Lemonade canisters were with the Daytona sale- yea!!!  That was not listed in my circular.  I did the math real quick in my head and realized that yes this was a great deal if you are in the market for BBQ and/or Country Time Lemonade.

With all the happiness, I totally forgot to check the price of Kool Aid canisters.

I ended up buying:


3 canisters of Country Time Lemonade and 4 bottles of Original BBQ sauce and 3 bottles of Honey BBQ sauce.  I orginally went in there to buy 10 bottles of BBQ sauce due to the end price being $0.59 and getting $2 catalina back which is still a great deal.  But with this we can take the lemonade to my dad's house when we have lunch with him on Sundays.

$3.27- 3 bottles of Honey BBQ sauce
$4.36- 4 bottles of Original BBQ sauce
$11.07- 3 canisters Country Time Lemonade
$18.70
-1.40- when you buy 10 or more price
-5.10- when you buy 10 or more price
-3.00- Daytona sale when you buy 10
$9.20
-2.00- Coupon on BBQ sauce bottle
-2.00- Coupon on BBQ sauce bottle
-2.00- Coupon on BBQ sauce bottle
$3.43 with tax and got a $2 catalina- YEA!!!!!

I think that this is a pretty good deal if you need BBQ sauce and/or Country Time Lemonade.  Just the price of the BBQ sauce alone is a great price for BBQ sauce.  And we will use the $2 catalina when we get back for some Wheat White Flour:)

No comments:

Post a Comment