Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Big Declutter Challenge #14 & #15 Update

I had no clue how busy the last few days of school would be.  I have never been this busy before with 3 kids in school.  But for some reason, this year, all I seem to do is go, go and go.  Luckily, today was the last day for school here. 

So, do you think I was able to get my last 2 challenges done??  I wish:)  The answer is oh no!!  By the time I had any time, it was time to get dinner started.  With SOL's, exams and Nathan having 4 parties the last week of school, I have been all over the place.

My goal for tomorrow is to do both #14 & #15.   With all the boys here tomorrow, I should be able to get some things done.  The older boys are really good at keeping the younger boys entertained for a little bit so I can get some stuff done.  Plus they can help:)  I hope to be able to clear off the changing table (#14) before lunch and to get to the area between my bed and dresser (#15) after lunch.

Wish me luck:)

How did you do with your declutter challenge?  Hopefully better than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment