Monday, June 18, 2012

The Big Declutter Challenge #23

Hope everyone had a nice relaxing weekend.  I wish I could say the same.  When one of your kids comes in and asks if Chris has summer school and you at the clock and noticed that not only did Chris miss the bus but that summer school starts in 15 minutes- what a way to start the day- oh my.  I totally forgot to set my alarm- oops.

Today is going to be a busy one.  I hope to get my declutter challenge done today.  Luckily, the room we are working in is small and won't take the entire week to complete:)

Today's declutter challenge is to look at your declutter paper and locate room #6 and look at the first thing you wrote to do.  That is your project for today:)

Come back tonight to not only let me know how you are doing with your declutter challenges but to see if I was able to complete my declutter project today.

No comments:

Post a Comment