Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Big Declutter Challenge #16 Update

Well...... today I did do part of my declutter challenge. 

It was such a beautiful day today, so we spent most of the day outside instead of being cooped up in the house.  I did clean off the changing table, while little Michael took a nap, which was challenge #14.  Boy did I throw out a lot of stuff and managed to find 4 pillowcases:)

I would tell you that I had planned to do declutter challenge #15, which is the area between my dresser and bed tomorrow except that Michael and I will be going to a homeschool conference tomorrow for most of the day.  Will be attending several free workshops for those interested in learning more about homeschooling.  So, tomorrow is going to be an easy declutter challenge day:)

Sorry, I didn't get any before and after photos.

How did you do with your declutter challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment