Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Big Declutter Challenge #19

Let's hope this decluttering week goes alot better than last week.  We were so busy last week running here and running there plus we attended some homeschooling workshops (more on that later today).  So, last week's decluttering challenges were mainly a big flop.  I hope you did a lot better than I did.

This week we are leaving behind room #4 and working on room #5.

Today's declutter challenge is to look at your declutter paper:
Find room #5 and look at the first thing you wrote and do that:)

For me, the room this week is our bathroom:)  The area I need to work on today are the cabinets under the sink. 

Good Luck with your decluttering project for today.  Come back this evening and see how I did with the cabinets under the bathroom sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment