Friday, June 1, 2012

The Big Declutter Challenge #13

Today's declutter challenge is to look at your declutter paper:
Find area #3 and do the third thing you wrote.

Luckily, my laundry room is very small and I only had 3 things to accomplish in this room.  Go through the shelves, clean off the dryer and clear the floor. 

My mother always stocked up on laundry supplies.  When she passed away, my dad gave me several huge bottles of fabric softener and stain remover.  My mom has been in Heaven for a year now and I am sad to say that the bottles my dad gave me are still in a bag on the floor in my laundry room.

So, today, we attack the floor and find homes for the bottles fabric softener and stain remover and anything else that may be on the floor.

Come back tonight to see the before and after pictures.  I am so excited how open my laundry room is looking even though it is small.

No comments:

Post a Comment