Monday, June 4, 2012

The Big Declutter Challenge #13 Update

I would love to thank the wonderful storms we had Friday night that was causing our power to blink, which turned off my computer, which made it near impossible to update my declutter challenge that evening.  And the tornado watch we were under made the evening even more exciting:)

Let's see- where were we in our declutter challenge??  We were in area 3 section 3- which for me was my laundry room floor:)

Here is my before picture of my super cluttered laundry room:
And the after:

Looking much better:)  I am very pleased with the way my laundry room now looks.  Please keep in mind I couldn't much to the top shelf as that is my hubby's tools and stuff.  He needs a good tool box to put that stuff in but for now it sits on the top shelf.  I am also pleased with the laundry detergent, fabric softener and stain remover from my mom and all the laundry samples I found- I think I have enough laundry stuff to last me for a little while:)

No comments:

Post a Comment