Friday, June 22, 2012

The Big Declutter Challenge #26 Update

Well look at me- updating at night- LOL:)  Little Michael didn't get much of a nap so he crashed this evening.  Let's hope he stays asleep all night.

Today's challenge today was to pick up and sweep the boys bathroom floor.  I actually got the chance to do it- YEA!!!!  I must say the boys bathroom is looking much better.  I don't have a before and after picture for you- I forgot to take the before picture and my camera battery is almost dead so I need to charge it- so no after picture right now.

I hope everyone had a great day and were able to get your challenges done for this week. 

I'm not entirely sure what I want to do about next week just yet.  We are leaving on Friday for a vacation/field trip to Washington DC- how fun and exciting:)  And I get to meet with my "sister" and her kids- we live several states apart and don't see each other as much as we would like but we do text and email each other quite often:) 

I'm not as young as I used to be so these late nights are catching up with me.  Everyone is in bed and I think I am going to crash myself- goodnight:)

Hope everyone has a great, relaxing and safe weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment