Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Big Declutter Challenge #20

Ready for today's challenge?  I am~ I am ready to take back my bathroom:)

Today's declutter challenge is to look at your declutter paper:
Find room #5 and look at the second thing you wrote to do and do that.

For me, I am tackling the bathroom this week and my task today is to unclutter the top of my sink and my sink.  We have a double sink.  Since my husband and I are the only ones who use our bathroom, we only use 1 sink.  So, the other sink has become the black hole of hair accessories and other hair supplies.  It would be great to see my sink even if I don't use it.  I think it would look a lot better and I might even be able to find my hair bands without digging:)  LOL:)

Good luck today with your challenge.  Come back this evening and see how I did with my challenge.

2 comments:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and blogging

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww- thank you for such a wonderful comment. You just made my day~ thanks:)

      Delete