Monday, March 10, 2014

Menu Plan for the week of 03/10/2014

Sorry this is later than normal.  A certain 9 year old didn't want to cooperate and do his work today.  We just got finished up a few minutes ago.  Plus, we had so much to do.  Hubby had to take his truck in today to get oil changed.  He will be flying up to Virginia tomorrow to check on our house up there.  Keeping our fingers crossed it will sell soon :)  Then I still have to get all of our tax stuff together.  I meant to do it this weekend but things kept popping up.  And I have an online training meeting at 9 tonight.  I am trying to get everything I need to get done done :)

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Baked Oatmeal with apples
Oatmeal Breakfast Bars  with raisins and chocolate chips X2
Pancakes X2
Homemade Yogurt with raisins and honey
Fruity Spinach Smoothie

Lunch- Our usual
Salad with homemade ranch dressing and a banana for me and hubby
Sandwich with homemade bread, carrots and peanuts for everyone else

Dinner
Easy Orange Chicken with brown rice and green beans
Chicken Nuggets with peas
Lentil loaf with mashed potatoes and corn
Shredded BBQ served on buns with green beans
Spaghetti with peas and garlic bread
Alfredo Pasta with chicken with corn

Snacks
Strawberries
Watermelon
Carrot sticks
Ants on a log- Celery with PB and raisins
Apples
Oranges
Homemade Granola bars
Popcorn

What yummy dishes do you have planned for this week for your family?  Post below and let me know, I would love to read all about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment