Monday, March 17, 2014

Menu Plan for the week of 03/17/2014

How was your weekend?  Did you go out and have some fun or did you stay in?  We went out and had a fun and busy weekend.  I was so exhausted last night after all of our fun that I couldn't keep my eyes open.  I ended up falling asleep on the couch shortly after Once Upon A Time- oops.  Which means I missed Revenge- will have to catch it on Hulu :)

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Pancakes X2
Oatmeal with raisins and honey X2
Scrambled eggs with fruit
Blueberry Muffins
Fruity Spinach Smoothie

Lunch- Our usual
Salad with homemade ranch dressing and a banana for me and hubby
Sandwich with homemade bread, carrots and peanuts for everyone else

Dinner
Chili
Chili served over baked potatoes with zuchinni
Italian Pasta Baked with peas
Sloppy Joes with green beans
Alfredo Pasta with corn
Chicken Potpie 
Leftovers

Snacks
Strawberries
Watermelon
Carrot sticks
Ants on a log- Celery with PB and raisins
Apples
Oranges
Homemade Granola bars
Popcorn

What yummy dishes do you have planned for this week for your family?  Post below and let me know, I would love to read all about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment