Thursday, March 13, 2014

Adventures in Container Gardening

Oh wow- it just occurred to me that it has been a while since I last posted about my small backyard container garden.

I still have not had a chance to plant my green bean seeds that I got from church.  Must put that on my to do list :)

My container garden is still alive.  I am in shock.  I just knew that my container garden would look pretty in the beginning and then my lack of green thumb would kill it all.  I do have 4 empty containers of those poor unlucky plants :(

Here is what is going on with my small backyard container garden, at least what is left of it:
My poor cherry tomato plant

Tomato plant doing really well.  4 new tomato babies and looks like more to come

My green pepper plant.  The first green pepper was delicious.  One more growing and more babies are sprouting :)

Spinach plant seems to be doing really well.  This is the regrowth from last month's picking :)
I am excited for my small backyard container garden.  Time to get the green bean seeds in and see what will happen with them.  Hopefully, it won't be so long until my next garden update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment