Thursday, February 6, 2014

Adventures in Container Gardening

Since the last update, we had some rainy days and the rain knocked off the 2 tomatoes from their vine.  They are small but looking good.  We cannot wait to slice them up:)
The rest of our container garden:
Cherry Tomatoes finally turning orange- yea!!

Green Pepper getting bigger
Spinach explosion:)
Lettuce babies still hanging on
Everything is going great- so far.  I am happy I haven't killed anything else :)  Next week, we should have another container to add to my backyard container garden.  Our church gave us some green bean seeds and I am eager to get them planted and see what I can do with those:)  I have never attempted green beans before so this should be quite interesting:)

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment