Monday, February 3, 2014

Menu Plan for the week of 02/03/2014

How was your weekend?  Our weekend was OK.  We didn't go anywhere but church and didn't do anything.  Part of that was I just wasn't feeling well :(  I think it was the crazy weather we have been having did a job on my poor sinuses.  Thankfully, my freezer is still full so dinner has been a breeze to throw together :)

This is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Oatmeal with honey and raisins
Baked Oatmeal with apples X2
Pancakes  X2
Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Fruity Spinach Smoothie

Lunch- our usual
Salad with homemade ranch dressing and a banana for me and hubby
Sandwich with homemade bread, celery and peanuts for everyone else

Dinner
Applesauce BBQ Chicken with rice and green beans
Shredded BBQ Chicken on buns with zuchinni
Pesto Chicken with zuchinni
Maple Dijon Chicken Thighs and rice with green beans
Cilantro Lime Chicken with corn
Pork Stew
Easy Pulled Pork on buns with green beans

Snacks 
Carrots
Ants on a log
PB Crackers
Popcorn
Homemade Applesauce with cinnamon
Peanuts

What yummy dishes do you have planned on this week's menu plan for your family?  Feel free to comment below and let me know.  I would love to hear all about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment