Monday, February 24, 2014

Menu Plan for the week of 02/24/2014

Wow~ I cannot believe that February is almost over :( 

How was everyone's weekend?  My weekend was not a very good one.  I had not been feeling very good so a doctor's visit was in order.  Plus, I learned of a sweet friend passing away that made my weekend a difficult one :(

This week we are going to use what is left in our pantry and freezer for this week's meals.

Here is what we have planned:

Breakfast
"Special" Pancakes- more info coming soon X2
Honey Cinnamon Muffins X2
Scrambled eggs and fruit
Oatmeal with raisins and honey
Fruity Spinach Smoothie

Lunch- Our usual
Salad with homemade ranch dressing and a banana for me and hubby
Sandwich with homemade bread, celery and peanuts for everyone else

Dinner
Teriyaki Chicken with brown rice and corn
Pulled Pork served on buns with green beans
Green Chile Pork Stew with corn bread muffins
Chicken Cacciatore with pasta and peas
Ranch Chicken Tacos with corn
Pesto Chicken with pasta and green beans
Leftovers

Snacks
Strawberries
Apple Slices
Ants on a log- (celery with PB and raisins)
Carrot sticks
Popcorn
Peanuts

What yummy dishes you have planned for your family this week?  Feel free to post below.  I would love to hear all about it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment