Thursday, February 27, 2014

When heartache turns into a blessing

My heart is torn.  It is not sure how exactly to feel.

My heart is heavy and sad knowing my friend has left this life to begin his heavenly journey.  But I rejoice knowing that he will no longer be in any pain and that he traded his earthly body in for wings.  I am at peace knowing that Ira will be greeted by my mom and all those who have passed on before him.   He is truly in good hands :)

My heart is full of joy in receiving a beautiful picture text stating my sister in law had given birth to a beautiful baby girl.

As one beautiful soul was leaving this earth to begin his heavenly journey, one beautiful creation was being delivered into this world to begin her earthly journey :)

For those who knew Ira~  Though my tears and sadness, I have to giggle a little in knowing that everyone in Heaven will be as loved and entertained as Ira kept us here on Earth.




No comments:

Post a Comment