Monday, March 3, 2014

Menu Plan for the week of 03/03/2014

Oh wow- it is March already.  The boys are already counting down their last 3 months of school :)  We hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  We had a pretty good weekend.  I am finally feeling better, the meds have done their job.  I went back to the doctor to discuss my lab results.  She said that my labs were perfect and my ears looked great- yay :)  I do feel so much better.

Here are our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Homemade Yogurt with oats and raisins
Blueberry Streusel Muffins without the streusel X2
Fun Pancakes X2
Oatmeal with honey and raisins
Fruity Spinach Smoothie


Lunch- Our usual
Salad with homemade ranch dressing and a banana for me and hubby
Sandwich with homemade bread, celery and peanuts for everyone else

Dinner
Leftovers- thanks to my full fridge
Lentil burgers, mac & cheese with green beans
Corn dog muffins with corn
Baked Chicken with brown rice and peas
Chicken Noodle Soup with corn bread muffins
Alfredo Pasta with Shrimp and corn
Spaghetti with green beans and Garlic bread

Snacks
Strawberries
Watermelon
Ants on a log
Apple slices
Carrots
Popcorn
Oranges
Yogurt

What yummy dishes do you have planned for your family this week?  Post below~ I would love to read all about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment