Monday, January 20, 2014

Menu Planning for the week of 01/20/2014

How was your weekend?  Our weekend was nice.  My birthday was Saturday, so we celebrated at home.  Hubby and the little boys made me dinner- awwww.  It was so sweet and tasty:)  Instead of a cake, I got birthday cheesecake- mmmmm.  Cheesecake is right up there with Starbucks on my favorites list ;)  I had a really nice day.  Since we are hundreds of miles from family and friends, I had a lot of nice phone calls, text messages and Facebook posts.  My dad and his girlfriend even called to sing Happy Birthday to me- so sweet :)

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Double batch of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins
Oatmeal with honey and raisins X2
Pancakes X2
Fruity Spinach Smoothie
Scrambled eggs and fruit

Lunch- our usual
Salad with homemade ranch dressing and a banana for me and hubby
Sandwich with homemade bread, celery and peanuts for everyone else

Dinners from the freezer:)
Mongolian Beef with brown rice and green beans
Chicken Tacos with corn
Island Chicken with rice and zuchinni
Chicken Cacciatore with peas
Chunky Beef Stew
Chicken Fajitas with zuchinni
Orange Chicken with rice and green beans

Snacks
Popcorn
Carrots
Apples
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins
Peanuts
Ants on a log- celery with PB and raisins

What yummy foods do you have on your menu plan for this week?  I would love to hear all about it:)


No comments:

Post a Comment