Monday, May 13, 2013

Menu Plan for the week of 05/13/2013

How did your Mother's Day weekend go?  Mother's Day has always been a rough day for me.  That was the last day I saw my mom, hugged her and even talked to her before she passed away.  I thought that Sunday was going to be a really tough day but I was wrong.  I was surrounded my supportive people who also miss my mom.  My dad's girlfriend was amazing- she got me a card and the words she wrote in the card brought tears to my eyes but in a good way.  I needed to see and read those words.  She is always looking for ways to honor my mother.  We are so blessed to have her in our lives. Ok- I need to stop now.  I am starting to get misty eyes and that is the last thing I need, water on my keyboard:)  We hope you all had a fabuolous Mother's Day and were able to spend the day with those you love.

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Baked Oatmeal X2
Scrambled eggs with fruit and toast
Cinnamon Sugar Pizza X2- this what my kids call it
 Pancakes X2

Lunch
Sandwich, carrot sticks and popcorn
Salad and banana for me

Dinner
Taco bean rice with green beans
White Bean Alfredo pasta with peas
Taco Soup
Chili with lentils
Chili potatoes with corn
Chicken & Rice soup
Spaghetti & Meatballs with green beans

Snacks
Homemade Kettle Corn
Carrot sticks
Oranges
Strawberries
Grapes

What do you have on your menu plan this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment