Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Shopping Day~ 05/28/2013

OK- my days are officially mixed up.  Coming home on a Monday has totally thrown me off schedule.  I normally go grocery shopping on Monday but this week Tuesday was my Monday (and it felt like a Monday too)  And being tired isn't helping matters any.  When you need to take a vacation from your vacation- you know you had a great time:)

This week's grocery shopping was super easy- 1 store:)  Easy shopping.

Walmart
$0.97- Lettuce
$10.12- (4) gallons skim milk
$2.18- Cream Cheese
$1.84- Butter
$1.25- Bananas
$3.96- (2) cans Apple Pie filling
$20.83- Total after tax

This shopping trip has been added to our May Monthly Spending post, where I keep track of what we spend for the month of May.  How did you do for this month?  Did we make it or did we go over our grocery budget.  Click here to find out:)


No comments:

Post a Comment