Monday, May 27, 2013

Menu Plan for the week of 05/27/2013

How was your Memorial Day weekend?  We just got home a little bit ago from our extended weekend trip to my inlaws.  We had a blast, enjoyed each other's company and of course ate way too much:)  I was super excited that my dad and his girlfriend were able to come down and share the excitement.

I am trying to get in gear for this busy week.  It is hard to believe that our oldest boy, Christopher is graduating from High School on Sunday.  Thanks to a super busy next couple of weekends, we decided to have his graduation party on Saturday.  And I still don't have anything ready for it.  Time to get focused becuase his party is not going to wait on me:)

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Cereal- thanks to my inlaws
Bagels X2- thanks to my inlaws
Oatmeal with raisins
Banana Bread X3

Lunch
Sandwich, popcorn and carrot sticks
Salad and banana for me

Dinner
Spaghetti & Meatballs with corn
White Bean Alfredo pasta with green beans
Taco Soup
Chili
Chili Potatoes
Graduation Party
Possible dinner out after Graduation

No comments:

Post a Comment