Thursday, May 2, 2013

Adventures in Gardening

Not much to report on my small garden this week.   The strawberries are doing fabulous and 1 of them is turning pink:)

We cannot wait for the strawberries to come in full force:)  We were pleasantly surprised by what we thought was a dead strawberry basket.  We took it down but it never made it to the dump and now we are thankful.  I was watering my garden this evening and noticed green and now a strawberry flower had popped up- yea!!  Let's see if I can revive this plant we thought was a dead strawberry basket.
My grape plants are still climbing.  We are looking forward to see if they produce any grapes this year.  They did not last year.
The cucumber, squash and sweet pepper plants are still quite small.  I just planted them last week:)  I cannot wait to see how all my plants grow this year.
Did you plant a garden yet or are you thinking about planting a garden?  What have you or are you planning to plant?

2 comments:

  1. my hubby has a garden but the dog keeps digging everything up..ugh- when i came home the other week- he had put our dog on the otherside of the fence- the kids and I were Mad...thankfully that passed and i was able to put him back in our yard and keeping him there- he has some tomatoes and i am not sure what else- but we have a hanging strawberry plant too..

    Tess

    ReplyDelete