Monday, October 21, 2013

Menu Plan for the week of 10/21/2013

How was your weekend?  Did you do anything cool and have fun with your family?  I hope so.  I  hope you were able to enjoy your weekend surrounded by the ones you love.

We didn't do anything fun and exciting last week.  I was surrounded by my guys~ the loves of my life:)  But for some reason, I lacked energy.  I was so tired all last week, didn't want to do anything or go any where.  I just didn't feel like my normal self.  Which lead to some not so well eating on my part.  Which I do believe is another reason I lacked energy and motivation.  Thanks to my unhealthy food choices, I didn't lose any weight.  And I didn't do all of my planned workouts either.  I just felt blah :(

But oh well, I am allowed to have these blah moments- right??  This week is a new week.  I feel a lot better and well rested and am making healthier food choices:)  And not so cranky:)  I am hoping to ride my bike for 30 minutes each day and to walk 2 miles each day.   Let's see how I do this week:)

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Strawberry smoothie- recipe coming soon
Blueberry smoothie- recipe coming soon
Homemade Yogurt with raisins and oats X2
Baked Oatmeal  with apples X2
Pancakes

Lunch
Sandwich, carrots and popcorn
Salad with homemade ranch dressing for me and hubby

Dinner
Leftovers
Lentil tacos with green beans
Veggie Rice
Homemade Mac & Cheese with green beans
Southwest Chicken with brown rice and zucchini
Spaghetti with homemade spaghetti sauce and corn
Baked Chicken with potatoes and zucchini

Snacks
Apple slices
Oranges
Tangerines
Watermelon
Popcorn

What super yummy dishes do you have planned for your family this week?  I would love to hear all about it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment