Monday, May 5, 2014

Menu Plan for the week of 05/05/2014

Happy Cinco de Mayo :)

We hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  Our weekend was fabulous and not so fabulous.  We were so busy, zooming here and zooming there, zooming everywhere.  But my highlight was Respite Night.  I had so much fun being a buddy to the same special, energetic girl I had last time.  Even though I was battling a nasty 3 day migrane, I still smiled and had fun.  By the end of the night, I just wanted to crawl under a rock.  I was in so much pain.  I was doing better on Sunday and then got a very strong whiff of someone's perfume or lotion.  I am hoping that she sat close us.  If not and it was that strong to me- oh my :)   Thank the Lord that I am feeling so much better today.  Also, special thanks to Laura from Heavenly Homemakers for doing her awesome freezer cooking challenge posts.  I have a lot of this month's food already in my freezer- yay :)

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Homemade Yogurt with granola and fruit X2
Oatmeal with fruit
Fruity Spinach Smoothie
Pancakes
Banana chocolate chip muffins X2

Lunch- Our usual
Salad with homemade ranch dressing and a banana for me and hubby
Sandwich with homemade bread, carrots and peanuts for everyone else

Dinner
Baked Spaghetti with corn and bread
Cheesy beef and rice with green beans
Lasagna Casserole with peas and bread
Cheeseburger Casserole with corn
Cheesy Beef & Pasta Casserole with green beans
Cheesy Salsa Enchiladas with peas
Ribs, mashed potatoes and green beans

Snacks
Homemade Pudding (hopefully)
Popcorn
Popsicles
Carrots
Raisins
Apple slices
PB crackers
Peanuts

What yummy menu plans do you have for your family this week?  

No comments:

Post a Comment