Wednesday, May 14, 2014

April 2014 Monthly Project

Please forgive me, I am a little behind on my monthly projects :)

April's Project was making homemade hamburger buns.  Little Michael insisted on helping me make these.  Here is how they turned out:

We used this recipe, except I didn't let me flour water mixture rest for 30 minutes.  I followed the rest of the recipe exactly.  I didn't get any pictures of the huge floury mess we made making the dough.  My fingers were too sticky :)
My little helper

All cut out and ready for rising and then baking
Ready to chow down

Finished project
Everyone here gave it 2 thumbs up~ it was a huge hit.  I have been told that I need to find out if I can make them ahead of time and freeze them because they are the only buns the boys want.  They really are good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment