Thursday, May 1, 2014

Our Family Fun Saturday

What did we get ourselves into this time??

It was our anniversary on Saturday.  It is hard to believe that Michael and I have been married 11 wonderful years :)  We weren't sure what we wanted to do for our anniversary.

We had hoped to go out to out for dinner just the 2 of us.  What do you call that?  Oh yea~ a date ~ LOL:)  It has been so long since we have gone out, just the two of us :)  Thanks to our very expensive van repair, any money we had saved up went to pay for that.  So, no go on that.

We decided to stay at home with the boys and just have a fun anniversary here.  After dinner we went outside and had the most awesome water balloon fight known to man :)  We had fun, got super wet (which had nothing to do with when we ran out of balloons, I may have gotten the water hose) and laughed to hard.  Now, I am glad we stayed in.

A few days before our anniversary, I got an email to see if I would be interested in going to an advanced screening of a movie.  Of course, I jumped at the chance.  And since I only got 2 passes, hubby and I had to go.  So, we did have a nice date and it was FREE :)  We even got free drinks and popcorn, thanks to some Regal gift cards I forgot I had.  It was so nice to go out and spend time with each other.

Here are some pictures of our super awesome water balloon battle:
Getting inventory ready

Ready??

Ready!!




Chris doesn't even realize he has a balloon in his hair

After the balloons, we filled these and let them have a blast.
 We had a blast.  I can't wait to see where our next adventure takes us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment