Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Clutter Must Go project~ Results for Day 6 & 7

How did everything go for you today?  I hope everyone had an awesome day:)

Monday's declutter challenge was to clean off your kitchen/dining room table.  I did get our kitchen table cleared off.  So glad I did~ it made today's challenge a lot easier.  Plus my kitchen table looks a lot better clutter free.

Today's challenge was to declutter along wall # 1 in your kitchen.  For us, wall #1 consists of a 3 cabinet pantry, a short counter with cabinet underneath, the refrigerator and a longer counter with 2 cabinets underneath and 4 drawers to the side.

I took everything out of our 3 cabinet pantry and put everything back neat and organized.  I can now see what I have and how much I have.  That will make next month's menu planning a lot easier.  After that, I moved to the short counter- not much to do there.  From there, I decided to tackle the top of the refrigerator- my oh my- what I found up there- yikes.  I found candy corn and candy canes- guessing those are from last year- yuck.  Also found a few screwdrivers- not sure how they ended up on top of the fridge.  I also found some sidewalk chalk and magnetic letters, which would have been useful to know since we bought chalk and magnetic letters and numbers for little Michael's easel.

That is all we had time to do today.

How did your declutter challenge do today?

Tomorrow is a new day and a new challenge:)

No comments:

Post a Comment