Thursday, September 20, 2012

Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni recipe

We absolutely LOVE this Cheeseburger Macaroni recipe.  We think it tastes much better than the boxed version.

The boys get super excited when they look at the menu on the fridge and see Cheeseburger Macaroni listed.

Here is the way we make it:

Cheeseburger Macaroni
1 lb Ground beef
Hot water
2 C Milk
Pasta noodles- any shape will work
1 TBSP Cornstarch
2 tsp Paprika
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Brown and drain ground beef.  Put pasta, corn starch, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, sugar and milk in tall sauce pan.  Add enough hot water to just cover the noodles.  Add ground beef.  Bring to boil and turn down to simmer.  Cover pan and simmer 15 minutes.  Don't peek.  After 15 minutes, add cheese and stir. Enjoy this super yummy Cheeseburger Macaroni with a veggie your family loves.

 It is super easy to make and more healthier than the boxed version.  Let me know what your family thought of it:)

I didn't get a picture, as soon as I realized I forgot to take a picture, it was gone.  The boys love it so much, it is rare to have any left over:)  The next time I make it, I will try my best to remember to take a picture of this recipe before my boys dig in.

No comments:

Post a Comment