Monday, September 17, 2012

The Clutter must go project~ Day 1 results

Well, how did you do?  Were you able to declutter the first wall in your living room?

Did I get the first wall of my living room decluttered?  I had my boxes and trash bags ready to go:


Wellllll, not exactly.  Due to my hubby's work schedule, I got to the store a lot later than I wanted to.  By the time I got back home, put the groceries away, ate lunch and got little Michael down for a nap, 2 of my boys would be home from school in 45 minutes.  I was so tired~ I've been up since 5am.  I decided to take the 45 minutes and lay down myself- I'm glad I did.

Instead of doing the whole first wall in my living room, I was able to go through some of the boys clothes and filter through what to give away and what to sell.

Here is what I came up with:


I was so excited to have 28 things to giveaway and 56 things to sell:)  WOOHOO~ it hasn't even been 30 days and I already have over 30 items- YEA!!!!

How did you do? 

Rest up~ tomorrow is a new decluttering day.

No comments:

Post a Comment