Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Clutter Must Go project~ Day 4 Results

How did you do today?  Did you get everything you wanted to get done?

Me, nooooo~ I never get everything on my list done.  I did get most of day 4 decluttering done.  Kevin had some issues with his school work and needed my help.   Object of Prepositions, linking verbs, noun clauses, appositives~ oh my:)  I needed a refresher myself.  It has been a while since I needed to dissect a sentence.  But all in all, my the end of the day- he got it:)

Today's decluttering project was in the living room along wall #4~ well that is my computer desk- ugggggg.  I have put off so many times to get my computer desk organized.  And when I do get it organized and looking good~ the clutter seems to grow and grow and grow and makes it look like I haven't touched my desk in months.  I guess I need a good system to organize all the things that come across my desk.  I will work on that one.

I got rid of lots of graded school papers, newspapers, old magazines and cards that we just don't need any more.  My desk is looking better but it is still crying for my attention.

Never fear, tomorrow is another day and another project:)

See you tomorrow morning:)  Have a fabulous evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment