Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Clutter Must Go project Results Day 8 & 9

How have you  done with your decluttering projects the past 2 days?

These past 2 days for me have been so crazy busy- I have done everything but declutter. 

Yesterday, I had to help Kevin with a homeschool assignment, then away we went to the library for a homeschool research class that lasted longer than I expected, but that is OK.  I got a chance to talk to the librarian about some of Kevin's weaknesses with his homeschool work and she was able to point us in the right direction for help- thanks Dora!!  We have an awesome librarian.  By the time we got home, it was time to eat lunch and get little Michael down for his nap and more school work for Kevin.

When Nathan and Chris got home from school, I had them help me sort some clothes and a few other things for the consignment sale this weekend.  They were a great big help sorting and helping me organize.  I then put all the info in the database and printed off my tags for the items I was bringing to sell.  I stayed up waaaaay too late last night making sure everything was tagged and ready for today's drop off.

Today, we had Parent Teacher conferences that lasted until 2pm.  Came home got everything loaded in the van and off we went to drop off everything we had for the consignment sale.  I did pretty well last year- I was very surprised.  Even though we waited until the last minute to get some things together, I was shocked to learn I was bringing 80 items to the consignment sale this time around.  Not too bad for last minute.  The money that I make from this sale will be used to buy Nathan and little Michael's Halloween costumes this year and whatever is left over goes towards paying back the money we spent on Kevin's school books.

So, as you can see, we had a busy last 2 days and were unable to get any of our decluttering done.  But that is OK- tomorrow is a new day and the boys have off from school.  We are going to have a nice kitchen declutter tomorrow.

Hope you all did better in your decluttering journeys than I did for the last 2 days.

Tomorrow is Friday- YEA!!!!  Rest up and come back tomorrow morning to see what we hope to tackle tomorrow with our kitchen declutter project and join us- we would love to have you:)

Don't forget to comment and let me know how you did with your declutter project and how you are doing with it so far:)

No comments:

Post a Comment