Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Clutter Must Go project~ Day 3 Results

Today was a busy one.  We got ready for our homeschool research class at the library, only to find out that is was the wrong grade level.  Oops, high school homeschool research class is next week.  Boy, did I get my week messed up.  But we did get Nathan's glasses- that one I got right:)

Today's Challenge was to declutter along the 3rd wall of the living room.  I was able to get the entertainment center but not the toy box.

Somehow, a crib piano got in a section of our entertainment center- that will explain why I couldn't find it:)

Here is what we decided to put in the sell pile today:
The crib piano, 3 movies and 5 vsmile games~ I also found a vsmile controller that didn't make it into the picture.

How did you do with your declutter challenge today?

Ready for tomorrow's challenge~ the 4th and final wall of the living room- ya:)

No comments:

Post a Comment