Friday, September 28, 2012

The Clutter Must Go~ Day 10 Results

So, how did you do with today's challenge?

Me, not too good.  With a sick dog and Kevin hitting a Geometry rough spot~ we didn't get as much done in the kitchen as we had hoped to.

I guess some progress is better than no progress.  I do have a nice clean, clear table.  I do have a clean stove and a shiny clean sink.  I have organized pantry cabinets and know what is in there and in the freezer:)  We will work on the rest of the kitchen later:)

As far as our dog goes, we took him to the vet and she noticed that he had some inflammation but he is getting up there in years.  She gave him a steroid shot to stimulate his appetite and has put him on a doggie multivitamin to help straighten his immune system.  I hope this works.

So, how did you do with your kitchen project?  How does your kitchen look now compared to when you started?  I hope you are enjoying this room by room home decluttering project- I know I am.  I know that when all is said and done, my home will be clutter free and looking good.

Have a great and safe weekend.  Don't forget to tune in on Monday morning to see what room we are going to tackle next:)

No comments:

Post a Comment