Monday, September 24, 2012

The Clutter Must Go~ Day 6

New week~ new room:)  Excited??

This week we are moving into the kitchen.

Which is great for me.  I have a ton of stuff sitting in my kitchen that needs to find another home.  I have come to the realization that we don't need or even use half the gadgets we own.

Because today is Monday and our normal shopping day, plus we have to take care of something at our local Sheriff's office- will explain later- such a busy weekend:)  Today, your challenge is to clear and clean off your kitchen table.  That's it- easy right?

Let's go and get busy clearing that kitchen or dining room table- we are going to use it all this week for our kitchen decluttering project:)

Come back this evening and see how we did and let me know how you did:)  Don't forget to get rid of at least one thing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment