Thursday, January 26, 2012

My 2012 Monthly projects

Oh wow- where has January gone to??  I wanted to post this earlier in the month but things kept coming up.  And now February is almost here- yikes!!  So far this year seems to be zooming by.  It needs to slow down a little.

I thought it would be neat to complete a new project each month.  Crystal from Money Saving Mom did this last year and is doing it again this year.  I thought it would great for me to tackle some projects of my own:)

Here are my upcoming projects:

January- Make and can pear butter- did great with this.  Pear butter is so yummy:)

February- Make apple, banana and pear chips using my handy dandy dehydrator I got for Christmas- did great with this- so delicious:)

March- Make foaming handsoap- this one turned out great:)

April- Make and hide a letterboxing box- didn't get to do this one :(

May- Replace our kitchen counter and sink and to do some much needed painting- we didn't get our kitchen counter replaced as we had hoped to.  My dad was supposed to help us replace our kitchen sink and counter but got hurt at work.  So, we had to put this one off.  But we did get most of our front porch painted:)

June- Make Homemade ice cream with the Ice Cream maker I got for Christmas- did this and it was so yummy:)

July- Make frozen yogurt using the Ice Cream maker I got for Christmas- got this one done in August instead of July.

August- Make face wash- didn't get this one done :(

September- Make dry laundry detergent- we have tons of laundry detergent already and didn't have a chance to make homemade laundry detergent :(

October- Make glass cleaner- Got this one done and it worked great.

November- Make Lysol wipes- didn't get to do this one. 

December- Make homemade taco and chili seasoning

I am so excited to take the challenge of a monthly project.  I will let you all know how they turn out as I do them. 

Do you have any projects you would like to accomplish this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment